Benefits for nurses
The Montreal Heart Institute is a world-renowned hospital that focuses on the human dimension. Our values include respect for oneself and for others, empowerment, team spirit and team work, the recognition of human resources, the search for excellence and innovation, a patient-centered approach and a caring, family-focused care model. Working at the MHI as a nurse has many benefits:
- Training and professional development
- Employees and a New Hire Committee that want you to feel like part of the team
- A unique scholarship and professional development program in nursin
- Reimbursement of some tuition fees
- Flexible work schedules for:
- Work-life balance
- School-life balance
- Work balance for people commuting from the suburbs
- Telecommuting hours
- Flexible shifts:
- 12-hour shift schedules
- 4-day week
- Positions with 2 shifts
- Professional development days
We also offer:
- A new orientation program with a theoretical and practical component that is adapted to the needs of candidates for the profession of nursing (CPN) and novice nurses.
- Clinical support from clinical supervisors and experienced nurses.
- Training programs (critical care, professional development, ACLS training, TOSCE practical training).
- The opportunity to do a paid nursing internship at the master's level.
- A patient to nurse ratio that is adapted to the intensity of care.
- Different bonuses.
- Support teams (staffing advisor, nurse consultants, infection control team, clinical nurse in smoking cessation, bed manager, etc.).