Title(s), professional position(s) and university affiliation(s):
M.Sc., Ph.D. in physics
Clinical instructor at the department of physiology, Université de Montréal
Dr. Luc Dubé completed his Ph.D. in biophysics at Université de Montréal in 1990. He first worked as medical physicist for 16 years at the CHUM, and as GBM workshop coordinator at the HND. Starting from 1999 as research associate at the CRCHUM, his contribution to research and his expertise led to two patents (NO injector and robotized camera). In 2009, Dr. Luc Dubé joined the Montreal Heart Institute where he works at first as physicist and then as executive advisor. Since 2010 he gained growing interest IN technology evaluation at BETMIS. He also acts as clinical instructor at the department of physiology at Université de Montréal (since 2014).
- Renaud MC, Gauthier P, Dubé L. Nitrous oxide concentration during cryotherapy. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2000 Jan;4(1):21-5. PubMed PMID: 25950786.
- Bellemare F, Dubé L, Sauvé R. Evidence from incorporation and patch-clamp experiments for a nonselective channel of large conductance at the luminal membrane of rabbit proximal tubule. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1996 Mar;74(3):265-72. PubMed PMID: 8773405.
- Dubé L, Francoeur M, Troncy E, Carrier R, Blaise G. Comparison of two administration techniques of inhaled nitric oxide on nitrogen dioxide production. Can J Anaesth. 1995 Oct;42(10):922-7. PubMed PMID: 8706203.
- Dubé L, Parent L, Sauvé R. Hypotonic shock activates a maxi K+ channel in primary cultured proximal tubule cells. Am J Physiol. 1990 Aug;259(2 Pt 2):F348-56. PubMed PMID: 2386210.
- Évaluation des technologies
- Chirurgie robotique
- Valves sans suture
Awards and Distinctions
2005 : Prix de la Fondation du CHUM (Unité de soins intensifs unique en son genre)