Through its strong affiliation with Université de Montréal, the Montreal Heart Institute (MHI) has the status of a University Institute. Here, students are assured of getting high-quality education from expert and eminent teachers in their fields along with exposure to the latest technology.
The volume of activities, the variety of pathologies encountered, the quality of teaching, the availability of staff for supervision and the opportunity to take part in research make the MHI an ideal environment where students can learn and apply new skills.
• Cardiac anesthesiology
• Clinical cardiology
• Adult congenital heart disease
• Interventional cardiology
• Cardiac surgery
• Advanced heart failure and heart transplantation
• Cardiac prevention and rehabilitation
• Cardiac magnetic resonance