After taking part in the 13th edition of the Montreal International Auto Show Charity Preview, the Montreal Heart Institute Foundation would like to say THANK YOU for helping make this sold-out event a success. This prestigious annual gathering is a way to raise funds for the Institute and improve the services and care it provides to patients.
During the event, an impressive $749,632 was donated to six hospital foundations from Greater Montreal, including the Montreal Heart Institute Foundation.
During this special event, different draws made a few participants happy:
- 1st prize : A certificate for L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon offered by Casino de Montréal - ticket #3030
- 2nd prize : A pair of tickets for Les Canadiens offered by Journal de Montréal - ticket #6102
- 3rd prize : Two nights at Innside New York Nomad hotel offered by Meliá Hotels International - ticket #4422
- BMO Grand trip winner - ticket #1799
Congratulations and see you next year!
The Foundation at the Charity Preview
The Charity Preview in brief:
- VIP Acces to all cars not accessible during the Salon
- Gourmet buffet and open bar (wine and beer)
- Silent auction
- Gift bag for each guest, including the 2017 Guide de l'auto
- Draw for fabulous door prizes
- A chance to win a wonderful 10-day trip for two to Iceland and England or a relaxation stay in the Maldives. (Draw ticket sold for $20) Value of: $8,000 (taxes included).
- Income tax receipt of $60
- AND famous people!
Cost: $205 (including taxes).
Also available : 10 tickets for the price of 9. Contact Véronique Bomal.
The APB is THE greatest way to treat yourself or someone dear to you who loves cars while helping the Montreal Heart Institute Foundation.
Corporate Package: $ 2, 500.
- Visibilty for your business at the Salon:
- Your company name on the Foundation's poster in Palais des congrès Viger Hall.
- Your company name on the flyer in 3,500 gift bags
- visibilty bonified by the Foundation
- your logo in this web page
- your logo in a Facebook post (7,500 friends)
- your logo in the newslettre following the event announcing the results.
- $1,050 income tax receipt
For further information, contact Véronique Bomal at 514-376-3330, ext. 3239.